Friday, March 26, 2010

So, here goes.

I figure it'll be good to get into this whole blogging thing. It'll be a good way to organize my thoughts, as well as anything else I might want to write down like my reviews and stories and intentionally bad poems and whetever else I may want to post up here. So yeah, if you follow this blog you should expect to be notified for all kinds of random shit that you probably don't even want to hear about. Oh well. Maybe I should make some other blogs but for now I'm just gonna put everything on here like the disoranized slob that I am. Hell, maybe this'll make me less of a disorganized slob.

-Greg

2 comments:

  1. LegitDaBuisnessmanMarch 28, 2010 at 2:02 PM

    This will be most interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing this. I'm also a bit scared to see or read any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are a 'disorganized slob' then I am 'hopeless'.
    Well, more hopeless. More then I thought, anyway.

    ReplyDelete